Simple Steps to Buy a Suppressor Online for UTAH RESIDENCES ONLY!
- Browse our online catalog and add each item to your cart.
- Proceed through the checkout process and pay your order.
- We must add the $200 transfer tax per NFA item. (The paperwork will not move forward until the tax stamp is paid for.)
- Come into our store and we will help you complete the remaining steps
- Email us your trust name and provide responsible person information, or if filing as an individual, provide your full legal name and provide the information below.
UTAH RESIDENTS ONLY:
We handle all the Form 4 transfer paperwork for you. But you will need to provide the following information for the paperwork to move forward:
If you are filing with a trust:
- Include an electronic copy of your entire trust. If we already have your trust on file, you do not need to send it again unless you have updated it since your last purchase.
- Provide the following information for every responsible person on your trust: full legal name, home address, phone number, and email address.
- Each responsible person must obtain a passport style photo.
- Each responsible person must have their fingerprints taken and printed on one (2x) FD-258 fingerprint card.
If you are filing as an individual:
- Full legal name, home address, phone number, and email address.
- Must obtain a passport style photo.
- Must have their fingerprints taken and printed on one (2x) FD-258 fingerprint card
Once we receive the above information, we will complete your Form 4 paperwork. In order to do so, you and every responsible person on your trust will need to come in and sign the appropriate paperwork.
Once we receive your approval back from the ATF we will contact you with a phone call or and email. Make sure when picking up your suppressor to bring a valid Utah ID.
If you have any questions you can always come in, call or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.